Sunday 17 November 2019

Early snow


Our regional amateur art association 'Goed Gezien - Goed Bekeken' has a challenge each month during this year, only for October and November the challenges are combined.
I had already painted an imaginary snow scene in October and I wanted to paint another one in November.

My husband has been to a Congress in the South of France this weekend and he sent me a picture of a real snow scene - probably from the train. So I did not have to imagine a snow scene, I had a real one for this painting.

This is a small size painting again, because this special challenge has limits to the size of our artwork. The artworks that are submitted in this challenge will be on display in a small museum in Nieuwpoort (Netherlands) in December, so they cannot be very large.

I have enjoyed painting this one, even though snow scenes can be challenging.

The details about paper and paint used, size etc can be found at my website www.jannekesatelier.webs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment