Saturday 10 September 2022

Deelerwoud - Along fields and roads

 



The September challenge of 'Goed Gezien - Goed Bekeken' is 'Along fields and roads' and we are asked to paint our vacation pictures, only I did not make nice pictures of fields and roads, only fields...

So I selected a nice picture of our signposted walk in the Deelerwoud last October (2021) with a field and the path we were walking in a nice composition. The background is a forest area and the trees next to the path are a welcome addition to the view, even though some of them died a long time ago. 

The grasses were already yellow, the trees still had most of their foliage and there was a nice dark sky, it rained lightly during our walk. Together this had a very nice autumnal mood and we enjoyed being there at that time. Now I am happy to remember that walk, using the pictures I made as reference for my watercolour paintings.

The information about the materials I have used, the size of the painting and its availability can all be found in my Tumblr blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment