Tuesday 19 December 2023

Hibernation - for a challenge

 



The December Challenge of 'Goed Gezien - Goed Bekeken' is about hibernation. What if we also could go into hibernation - instead of facing the cold Winter weather - what would that be like?

So I imagined a nice warm bed with extra duvets, slippers on the bed mat and a snowman outside the window. Nighttime and a moon are also included. What would I dream about? And what would the snowman dream about? Because in a world where humans can hibernate it must be possible that snowmen can dream.

These questions are answered in the drawing/illustration so I will not write much about those dreams.

For this one I decided to use my markers on a small sheet of paper.

The information about the materials I have used and the size of this work can all be found in my Tumblr blog.

If you are interested in my original artworks please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment