This month the challenge of 'Goed Gezien - Goed Bekeken' is about the world under water. This month I have been on a painting vacation, in my own country, far from the coast and in a time when the rivers are almost too dry for ships to pass. So I had to imagine something.
A kelp forest was my idea but I had to look for (free) references to make my painting. The kelp forest is imaginary - from memories of documentaries - but for the shark I needed a reference.
In this work I also used metallic watercolour paint, for the shark and the top of the leaves where the light strikes them.
The information about all the materials I have used, the size and availability of this work and - if you are interested in my original artwork - my contact information can all be found in my Flickr account.

No comments:
Post a Comment