Sunday 2 June 2019

Amateur Art Month, "I am showing my Art" (IkToon)























 It's Amateur Art Month again (in The Netherlands) and almost all amateur artists are showing their art this month. There are a lot of concerts by choirs and music ensembles and those that make visual arts show their work in their own windows or in shop windows.

This year I was allowed to display two of my watercolours in the shop windows of Foto Schievink, our local photography store again. I did not even have to ask, last year had been a good experience for them too.

Again it was difficult to make a good picture of my watercolour paintings in the shop window as these face south and have a lot of sunshine - which means a lot of reflection.

The address of the shop and the duration of this very small exposition can be found at my website www.jannekesatelier.webs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment