Sunday 26 December 2021

Peek a boo!

 



Very often my husband and me make a walk a in our neighbourhood passing some streets before making a small round in the park and returning home through some other streets. One time we walk clockwise, another time counter clockwise and we do not always walk the same streets to have a different route as often as possible. We pass by a lot of gardens and also there are small areas with low bushes that are maintained by the public services of our home town. 

During one of these walks I saw a black and white cat trying to hide in those bushes but as it was late in autumn, there were not many leaves left to hide behind. It was a very nice scene, so I politely asked permission to make some reference pictures. The cat did not walk away (as they often do in such cases) and even took a more beautiful pose for the picture. Of course I said 'Thank you very much' before walking on.

For this drawing I have used my Tinted Charcoal Pencils, they have the right colours for an end - of - autumn scene and my model has the white of the paper and the black of one of the charcoal pencils that are included in the set.

The information about the materials I have used for this drawing, its size and availability can all be found in my Tumblr blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment