Thursday 18 February 2021

Lit by the moon

 


In one of the Facebook groups I am in the February challenge is Moon (light) and I have been waiting to see the moon this month, but it stays hidden at night.
This forced me to make an imaginary landscape in moonlight. Of course an imaginary landscape is not really a challenge for me, but the moonlight is something new.

For this watercolour painting I have chosen the imaginary landscape I have used for a snow scene with the little German chapel in it and made a snow scene lit by the moon.
The paper size is small and I have used mostly Indigo and added some colours for the details and some highlights where the moonlight touches the trees, chapel and bushes.

The information about the materials I have used, the size and availability of this watercolour painting can all be found in my Tumblr blog




No comments:

Post a Comment